Oh, forgot to report I sent a nasty-gram to Cartoon Network Sunday, complaining about that Cartoon Cartoon Summer whatever crap they showed ALL BLOODY WEEKEND last weekend, with no anime or Adult Swim reprieve. I don't watch those toons when they are on in their regular slots so why would I want to suffer through them all weekend long? And the new stuff they are going to have out for the fall lineup, dreck!
I also bitched about dubbed and sanitized anime. Told them adults watched anime and we wanted uncut, unsanitized and sub-titled shows.
Thought it was funny it took me SO long to finally find the Feedback section on their site. And they did not even ask me to identify myself!
What IS in Those Tights, Vejiita?
Anyway, anybody watching DBZ lately would have seen the scenes where dead Vejiita is talking to Gokuh and reminding of his heritage, along with Bardock and King Vejiita. Since we have only seen the Frieza Saga fan-subbed it has been interesting. I remember Vejiita being naked during these scenes, with some nice butt shots. So when they just HAD to have Vejiita in the frame with his entire form naked Funi went in and drew his tights on his body. It was SO funny watching the tights shimmer and wiggle and be 'off' from the rest of the motion going on. It was like Vejiita had little critters in his tights, running around. Hee, hope he enjoyed it!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*